Saturday, June 14, 2014

ouch

I have been sore all day.   Dr. Fehrman did tell me that this might happen.   I hope it is the storm before the calm.   I know, I know, I reversed it.  

Today was a nice day.  Pleasant temps and a nice breeze.   I spent the day gradually getting things ready for Monday.  I have to leave at 11PM so want EVERYTHING done by noon so that I can rest the whole afternoon.  (This gives a couple of hours in the afternoon if there are trailing things left to do.)

I went to the 4PM Mass.   I was a Eucharistic Minister AND took Communion to Tom and Rita so I am twice blessed today.   Kate was at Mass and worshiped with me.  It is good to be with a companion that one knows.  My cousin Greg Ziegler and his wife Kathy and family were at Mass.  Greg has been so ill but was able to walk up for communion.    I gave him and Kathy a hug on the way out.   He looks pretty good considering what his body is going through. Pray for him.

By the way, Kate just got word that her daughter in law, Becky, has breast cancer.  Surgery this week.  Please pray.   It was a shock and they are scared.

Tomorrow I will finish what I need for the next full 24 hours. AND REST.

Take care of your all.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



  

No comments: