Friday, June 13, 2014

It was a beautiful day

The weather was wonderful today.    A cool breeze was no problem because of the wonderful sunshine.   The breeze died down in the afternoon anyway.

My friends, Barb and Dick, left for Minneapolis at about the same time that I headed to see Dr. Fehrman at the Clinic.  He and I discussed the x-ray and MRI of my shoulder.   There is obvious damage.   I had choices.  Wait (not an option), try a shot in an area that Dr. Fehrman thinks May help, or surgery.    I decided with his council.   That the shot with a followup in four weeks would be the best now.   I told him that I had to be healed or at least able to travel in September for Scotland.  

This will work.   If I need the surgery, I would have time to heal, at least well enough for travel by Scotland.

Now, the weekend is free to be ready for Midnight on Sunday at the Ebco Center.

I am still getting response and it is going to be a go.   

Til tomorrow

I am sore and tired and sad.  Just want to sleep and not ache.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: