Tuesday, June 10, 2014

On a cloudy day

I was a cloudy day and stayed in the lot 60s.   I found it quite comfortable.   Don't mind wearing a jacket, especially my newest denim jacket.

I was home all morning.  Didn't feel too well so I rested on the couch for a while.   I think it was the pill that I am taking to offset the allergy to iodine that left me a bit woozy.

My appointment with Tim Ebenreiter so that he could give me a key and educate me on the alarm system for the Ebco ArtSpace on Monday was at 1:30PM today.    Remember,  A 24 hour reading of the book Ulysses by James Joyce.   Bloomsday.  I am pleased that we have the day pretty well covered could use someone between 11AM and 1PM and 5PM to 6PM.   Anybody chomping at the bit to read

From Wikipedia:
Bloomsday is a commemoration and celebration of the life of Irish writer James Joyce during which the events of his novel Ulysses (which is set on 16 June 1904) are relived. It is observed annually on 16 June in Dublin and elsewhere. 

I did stop at Hobby Lobby and the bank on the way to the Ebco appointment, then on to Sheboygan Memorial for my MRI. I had taken all my pills so we could do the procedure.  It went well.   I don't get alarmed in the tube with all the noises and just try to relax.   I may have even drifted off.   It was almost four when I was done.   I did my grocery shopping on the way home.   Forgot Gorganzola Cheese for Monday.   No problem, the store is not going anywhere. 

Tomorrow, my friend Barbara and her husband Dick are coming to stay for a day or so.   They have relatives in Milwaukee, I think Barb's aunt is in a nursing home or something.   We have been friends since grade school.    Were even in the convent together.   She did stay longer.

I am doing this early so that I won't forget.   I ache all over today so will take a nice hot bath before I go to bed.   I will see Dr. Fehrman on Friday to evaluate my shoulder.

So.   Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

 

No comments: