Saturday, February 01, 2014

What a goofy day.    I got a call from a bad person or persons who kept me stringing along for a while before I realized what they were.    Fortunately, I did.   I called Richard and Brenda immediately.   They can't help me from there so told me to go to the laptop and to take the desktop to someone local.   Richard pulled up a couple and the first was Excelnet.   Yea.   I know them.   So I called and they have the computer.   I took it right over.   I should get it back mid week and will be OK with the laptop til then.

Thanks Richard and Brenda.    I must be more alert.

Went to the 4PM Mass.  Pray for Fr. Dan.   He had back surgery last Sunday and will be gone for a while.   Also pray for my cousin Greg who has very severe back problems also.

Tomorrow should be quiet.   Most of the week is very busy.
 Thursday, I will be going to the Irish Heritage Center in Milwaukee to meet with hopeful travelers to Scotland and then to have dinner with and give a talk on Brigit to the Shamrock Club.   I will be spending the night with my friend Gail and her husband Tom before coming back sometime Friday.

Monday is usual and Tuesday afternoon has become too busy.

Anyway.   I am going to wind down and go to bed and read for a while.

Be well

Dia Dhuit

Mary








 




No comments: