Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Cold beyond imagination.  It never went over -1 degrees.    I stayed home all day only leaving the house to put out the trash and get the mail.

I spent the day working on CWI things.   I believe I am all caught up on that now.   Both the local and the international.    I also made a Brigit bread that I wanted to try as a treat to go with the talk I am giving at ICHC in Milwaukee on February 6.  

I was also able to take care of some bills and set up my errands for tomorrow.    Taking the first half of the taxes in for one thing.

So nothing too exciting.    I am plugging away at the book here in there.   Figured how to insert pictures from Picasa which is quite a relief.  

Hope the world gets warmer soon.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



Quote from Maxine "I don't know how to act my age.  I've never been this age before."  And I say AMEN.

No comments: