Friday, January 31, 2014

Hello World

I just got home.   I went out to Rhine at 5PM to shoot league.    Harold Diedrich came in at the same time so I had someone to shoot with.   Haven't had a chance to visit with him for a while.   And I received the two rabbits that Jerry Coenen had promised me. We don't need them for the Wild Game Dinner so I will be cooking them one at a time, of course.   Anybody want to come for dinner?   I found a super Creole recipe that I want to try.

I left there and went right to the Plymouth Arts Center for the opening of their new show.   It is all photography.   Five Artists.  I met three of them.   All good, though I am a bit confused why one did all black and white.   Some made sense, but not all.   Lots of neat techniques and media.

The early part of the day was all at home.   Bonnie came and did the cleaning.   I worked on the book,  I have started St.  Colm Cille.  He is an interesting soul.

I have put the Brat Bhride out.  (The cloth to be put out on St. Brigit Eve so that it can be blessed by the saint as she walks the earth before her feast day.

So I am now ready to settle in for a warm night of sleep.   It was 7 degrees again when I was driving home from the Arts Center.

So. Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary.

No comments: