Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Chill

It is very cold.    The last time I looked it was -4 which it pretty much has been all day.   The temps are supposed to drop at least 10 degrees during the night.    Schools and all those type of things are closed.    It is too cold for man or beast out there.   I pray for the critters and especially for the homeless who are afraid or cannot find a place to be warm.    I am praying for our brave snow removal and salt spreader people who are working so hard to keep our roads open and safe.

We have not had a year like this for such a long time.

I did go out this morning.   I went to Blessed Trinity for bible study.   There were three of us.   Ione, Joseph and me.   It was good.   It always is.   Acts is an interesting study.  It tells about the early days of the church just after Jesus left for heaven.

Mom was fine.   We took care of bills and a couple of things that were bothering her.   She likes things uncluttered and just the way they have been for each season of the year.   She shared the pictures that George and Betsy sent of their most recent trip and of them with Shawn, Bekki and the children.   They are beautiful kids.   Just want to hug them.  It is wonderful to have so many beautiful new lives around and some of them are mine.   Especially our little Marcus and his California cousins.

So tomorrow I will hunker here in my little cave and work on computer, CWI, BOOK, BRIGIT TALK, stuff.  

If you get a call from me it is because I am lonely.    Roxie is a terrible conversationalist.  She has one word.   A few inflections but she is very limited.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: