Sunday, February 02, 2014

A very very quiet Sunday.   I didn't have anywhere to go anywhere at all.   I did go out to scrape and salt my walk where the ice always forms.    Don't want anybody, even me falling on their duffs if they come up to or go out the front door.

I sorted out my hunting ammo closet and have all my Christmas fabric things into one of the suitcases that are too far gone to use for traveling anymore.   Somebody suggested that and I think it is a great idea.

I also worked on writing about St. Petroc, one of the Cornish Patron Saints.    I am a bit limited as my other computer has  most of the things that I have been working on.   I had started Petroc in Oklahoma so I had started on him.

Tomorrow morning will be really busy.    I have a breakfast date, Bible Study and Mom.      All things I like to do. So I won't complain.

I am kind of without my complete addresses because they are on the other computer.   Oops.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary

"Don't grow up.   It's a trap."  Ireland
 






No comments: