Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Well, this turned out to be quite a day.  Got up at about 8AM.   Ate breakfast then got a,  call from a friend, LuAnn who was in town and wondered if I'd like to have coffee with her.    You know me.   Of course I did.   So we met at the Exchange Bank.  After a bit she remembered that I am friends with Rita, who I bring communion to every weekend. Lu Ann wondered if I would go with her to visit as she had not seen her in so long and knows that she is ill.  So we stopped at Rita's home and they had a very nice visit

Home again, I ate lunch intending to go to Quilt Club at 1PM.   That didn't work because I got a call from one of my condo neighbors and by the time I finished with that it was too late.

At three, I left for a 4:15 appointment with Dr. Leben in Sheboygan.   I had two errands that I figured would take up the time.    They didn't quite but I managed to waste a bit of time wandering through one of the stores, I actually found a new floor cleaner that I had been looking for so it was not wasted time.

When I told Dr. Leben about this new pain in my right arm she said Oh No sounds like you blew a tendon.   She looked at my right bicep and wouldn't you know, I have a Popeye arm.  She has decided that I am very fragile.   I will be starting therapy and am to baby that right arm no matter what.

My final stop was at Mark Miller's office to leave and go over my taxes.   They are now in his hands and we had a nice visit.   We have been friends for over 20 years.    We were also in Optimist Club together and the Sheboygan Optimists are celebrating 90 years in existence this year.  I received an invitation as past member and past president. and will be going.    It will be good to see lots of old friends again.

Tomorrow will be much quieter so I will prepare for my talk and the Scotland meeting on Thursday evening.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Hopefully I will get my desktop back tomorrow or the next day.   I really am limited on this one.










No comments: