Friday, December 27, 2013

Oklahoma



I arrived here safe and sound.   The trip was OK. (notice my little pun.)   I  was picked up by Rite Way at 3:30AM to be at Mitchell Field for my 6AM flight to Dallas.  When we arrived, I traipsed and took the shuttle to the gate assigned for the next leg of my flight - straight to Lawton.  I grabbed a snack and some coffee and after an hour or so, the airline in their wisdom decided to move us to another gate halfway down the hall.   Bart was waiting for me in Lawton and we headed to the house after stopping for lunch.

We spent a quiet afternoon.  Barb got home in the late afternoon.   We ordered pizza for supper and all went to bed early.   This was Barb's first day back to work since her surgery and she was totally exhausted.  Today Barb had to work again, and Bart and I stayed home and computered and watched TV and I hugged and petted doggies and kitties to my heart's content.

Tomorrow we will get out a bit before cold weather comes in on Sunday.  Jim and Michelle may come down.   Jim slipped off of a ladder taking down Christmas lights.   If his back is OK (there I go again.) they will come.   Otherwise, we will see how we can manage in the next week I am here.

Anyway.   I am so happy to be here.  I love all my kids so much. I am really the luckiest girl in the world.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



No comments: