Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday

I can hardly believe that there is only one day left until Christmas. 

This was a lovely Monday.  Bible Study at 9:30AM.   We are, as I said, doing the study of Acts.  We are just at the beginning.   One of the questions was "What pressures do Christians today experience that might lead to a silencing of convictions."   Pretty interesting question at any time in history.

Mom looked beautiful today.    The Nurse came while I was there.   We paid the bills after she left and still had time to visit before the Meals came.   Tomorrow and Christmas are no Meals on Wheels days.   I am taking her meals tomorrow and Christmas is also covered.

I finished wrapping all but one present that I still don't have -- EWWW-- getting nervous.   I talked to both Bart and Bret today.   My package from Bret arrived today.   I can tell what two of the packages are but will not open until Christmas morning.   Roxie and I will enjoy that.

So, until tomorrow. 

Nollaig Shona Duit

Mary

No comments: