Sunday, December 22, 2013

Hi

The past two days have been spent Mainly at home, though Saturday, I went to Mass and then at 7PM down to the Art Center to enjoy their presentation of A Celtic Christmas.    It was very well put on and worth seeing.   The show featured, as they put it, Traditional Celtic and English Christmas Carols.   There was a chorus, consisting mainly of children,  three feature soloists and three musicians accompanying.   I loved it.   I went with my neighbors Pat and Roger Cook and after the event we went over to the new wine bar in town called POURVINO.   It is quite the place and I hope it stays open.  Pat's grand daughter works there.  Pat and I have decided that we will go back for one of their "flights of wine" along with a meal one evening.   It was fun.

The promised snow came during the night and bless the Lord, I was able to stay home all day.    Mark and his crew have plowed us out so tomorrow I will have no trouble getting to Sheboygan Falls.    I did part of my packing today.   Roxie is suspicious.  

Tomorrow will be a pretty normal Monday.   Tuesday, I will go to have lunch with Mother and bring her something for her supper.   I will bring her Christmas present also.   I am getting her some wine.   I have also renewed her Reader's Digest large print.

So.  The wait for Christmas is almost over.   It is bitter sweet this year.  I am so glad that I will be with my children, at least four of them during the holidays.   It will make it special and give new memories, I know.

Bless us every one.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: