Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hope your holiday has been as lovely as mine.   I was able to get packed and a bit of cleaning done around here so that when I come back there is not a mess to contend with.

The limo company called.  They will be picking me up at 3:15AM, which gives me a whole extra hour to rest.

Went over to Bobbie and Bill's at about 3:30PM.  Roxie was a very sad kitty.   She meowed all the way but seemed quite content when we opened the carrier at Bobbie's and after making sure that everything was where she thought it should be settled down very well.

Richard and Brenda arrived shortly after I did so we had a fine visit and opened presents over appetizers and some drinks.   Then a great dinner and more visiting with Christmas carols in the background

Home now and will try to get some rest before my pick up in the morning.  You will hear from me either tomorrow or the next day.

I hope your day was a nice as ours.  

Nollaig Shona Duit

Mary

No comments: