Saturday, November 16, 2013

This is going to be short. 

This afternoon, the Celtic Women had our book discussion meeting on a book we read called Norah by Cynthia Neale.   We got off into the firtst two books chat Cynthia wrote, which were really pre Norah.  The one we read does stand alone but the first two, which were actually written for young people, do tell Norah's story.

We are going to start the Country Doctor Series by Patrick Taylor.    On the line of the James Herriot books, they take place in Ireland and are totally charming.   When I was making sure that I had the first one, I found out that I am two behind.   

Then I went to Mass where I was Eucharistic Minister, subbing for a friend.

Home, I fed Miss Roxie and then trove to the Bull where the Gathering Place was having a big event.   I stayed for two hours, long enough for me.  You know my bedtime.  Good music, good food, good company and lots of fun things to bid on for silent auction.    Good wine too.

But I am tired and glad to be safe at home with my kitty.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: