Thursday, November 14, 2013

Another Full Day

I went to Generations again this morning to exercise.   I put my right hand in my pocket so I couldn't use it and everything went just fine.

After exercising, I came home and continued putting things from the tables and chairs back into the desk and wherever I can find new homes for them.   Roxie feels lost but relaxed a bit when I put her icewater on the desk.   I left for Mom's at about 11:30AM to meet Jeff and finish up a couple to papers that needed signatures.   As I was having lunch with Felicia and Joan at 12:30PM at the Atrium Tea House in the Richardson Furniture Store, it seemed like a good time to connect with the two of them.  Jeff brought me another spaghetti squash and an acorn squash.    Nummy.

The lunch at the Atrium was good and the company was better.   We were discussing the book discussion meeting this Saturday at 1st Congregational.   I am bringing several books for suggested reading and we are also thinking of an Irish film gathering sometimes.    I was shocked to find that these women have never seen The Quiet Man.    This needs to be rectified.

At about 4PM I went to the funeral home.   Pat O'Reilly died on Sunday.   His voice and unending joy will be ever missed in the Irish community and beyond.  His dear wife Joan passed in April.   I think he must have been so very lonely.

Then I came home and ate before going to St. Thomas Aquinas in Elkhart Lake for the last talk by Rich Kearns on The New Evangelism.   My neighbor Jean rode with me.   I am glad that I have been able to hear two of the three talks that he gave.   I was in Louisiana when he gave the first one.
Super speaker.    Gave a lot of direction.  Made us all realize how much Jesus loves us all.

So After 9PM again.   This lady needs to go to bed.

Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: