Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Oops

I have been going all day long.    I had an appointment with Dr. Leben today.    On my way there, I stopped at Bobbie's and dropped off a container of Gumbo for them to try.

Dr. Leben gave me new shots in my neck and shoulder and arm We will see how that goes.  Right now it hurts worse than before.

I then drove to Howards Grove, the Log Cabin, for lunch withe the Class of 58.  I had a fresh Chicken, apple, walnut salad with raspberry vinaigrette.   It was scrumptious.   One of our classmates, Tom Thuene, told me that I look just like he remembers my Mother looking 50 years ago.   Quite a nice complement, I would say.

Home again, I emptied my desk.   Two young men from the wrestling team at the High School came over to move furniture for me.    They were Isaac and Eric.   They moved the chairs out of the "office", took the exercise bike downstairs, took the extra desk out into the garage and moved the other two desks into the office for me.  I am so very proud of myself.    I have the computer all hooked up and working.    HOWEVER.  I seem to have disconnected my phone and I cannot figure it out.    If you need to call me use my cell.   920-912=5345, in case you don't know it.  

I also had to go to Mead Library, via Sy Regan's home , for the Poetry Circle.   We had a nice big group of people.   18 or 19.    Lots of good reads.

And so it is almost ten and I can't stay up any longer.   Tomorrow will be soon enough for this problem and I need to call Ed for carpet cleaning too.    Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: