Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Cold, but the sun was shining some

I woke up and it was in the teens outside.   Roxie tried to convince me to open the deck door so that she could look out.     She was disappointed today.

I went to the Generations here in Plymouth for the walking exercise class with my neighbor Pat Cook.   It was fun.   Lasts about 45 minutes.    I kept up with most of it even with my out of shape muscles and I really don't hurt EXCEPT for my right arm. That has been starting to hurt again, and this did not help.    I see Dr. Leben tomorrow morning and she can tell me if I should be doing it.  Perhaps if I strap my right arm to my body so it can't move?

When I got home I went right out to do my grocery shopping and get the lottery ticket.   Lots of cleaning stuff was on sale, so I stocked up.   Also baking things which I will be needing sooner than soon with the holidays coming.

Then I started priming the areas on the walls that Gary Anderson repaired for me.    I will do a bit each day until it is done.    I also called the high school.    Pat Cook told me that the wrestling team members will move furniture around for extra cash for their equipment etc.  The woman in charge, named Barb will call me when she can set it up.  I want to have the living room a living room for Thanksgiving.    If they can get things moved, I can get Schroeder in to clean the carpets next week.

I am also cooking my sugar pumpkins today.   Tomorrow I will roast the seeds and plan on making pumpkin seed brittle with some of it.

So needless to say, I am wearing out pretty quickly tonight.  Tomorrow is pretty busy too but part of it is lunch with my high school classmates.   I am looking forward to that.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: