Monday, November 11, 2013

Oh No Snow

Yep. It's true.   We had snow today and it actually covered the grass.      Oh well, it is November.

I was on the go from 9AM until I finally got home at 4PM.

My first stop was Blessed Trinity and Bible Study.   I love studying Acts.   The early Christians did cool things.   We are early and Peter just got a lame begger to walk by using Jesus name.   The guy was jumping all over the place.  Sounds so totally natural a reaction if a person just got cured.
We met in the school building as the school is not closed and they are trying to find used for it.

After the study, I went to tell Mother that I would be back at  3PM to pay the bills.   You will understand why when I finish this saga. I went back over to church to pay my respects to Bruce Berlowski, a friend, who died last week.  I wanted to give my condolences to Rose and family.

Then to the Chinese Restaurant near Festival Foods in Sheboygan and lunch with Paul and Carol from the Sheboygan County Writers Club.     We had a nice visit.   Then on to Writers Club.   I read a haiku that I had written for the day and listened to some really super writings from the others.

Then back to Mom's.   She was really tired.  We did however get her bills all paid and I left her settled comfortably in her chair.

So Home by 4PM so that I could give Roxie her Canapes and reassure her that I really amaround.

I finished the daily drudge around here and it is after 8PM already.

I have just about decided that after Christmas, I will go down to Lawton and spend the rest of the holidays with Bart and Barb.  Bart kind of hinted that he would like me for Christmas and I thought this would be the best of both worlds.

Til tomorrow then

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: