Sunday, November 03, 2013

Dinner with Bobbie Bill and John Mc Givern

Yesterday was so busy and rather disjointed.    I went over to St. John's to peruse the annual Craft Fair.   It was even bigger than last year.   There were lots of people there, I hope it turned out to be a profitable venture for St. John's and all the crafters.

I bought $5.00 in raffle tickets and made a bid on a basket in the Silent Auction.   I did get the silent auction bid.    All of you will probably EVENTUALLY enjoy the fruits of it.   I have there mini-Christmas Cake pans.   SO CUTE.

Then I went home, did a few things and went to Mass at 3:30PM, picking up the bid that I had won on the way.   Took my friends Tom and Rita communion, fed Roxie and then drove to Grace Episcopal church to have dinner with Bobbie and Bill at the Friends of Mead dinner.   Bernie Markevitch prepared the meal which is always a treat.   Then we were entertained by John McGovern talking to us about his growing up days.   He is a total hoot.

Home again, I was just too tired to do anything but go to bed.   I did remember to change the clock that I look at.   It has really big numbers.   I got it for Dick so that if he woke up he could see it well.  

Today was much quieter.   I started writing St. Brigit's chapter and moved St. Anne's chapter from the laptop to the desktop so they are all together.  I went to Tom and Rita's to view a show that they wanted to share with me.

Then home and I just did a couple things like wrap and sort for the day.   It is now 8PM which was 9PM last night so I am feeling the sleepy coming on me.  

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: