Friday, November 01, 2013

Rain

It was a gloomy rainy day again.   I felt better today though.  

I got up at about 7:15AM.   Jody came to clean at 8AM. 

I had an appointment to have the car serviced and winterized at Van Horn's at 10AM.  Everything went well there.   There were friendly people in the waiting room.   I decided to have lunch at the Dairy Queen with the bank ladies.    Hadn't been there for three weeks so had a lot to catch up on.    A cheese burger tasted good too.

I spent the afternoon writing on the Saints book.   Got a lot done.

I was just thinking about warming something up for dinner when my friend, Nancy called.   She was going to the bust up party at Rhine and wondered if I would like to come along.    I figured, why not.   Got to see a lot of friends.  I believe I am healed enough to shoot in the winter league which starts on January 4th.

   Tomorrow morning I can work on the book again in the morning..   Then will be going to church to look at the big craft show.   After Mass I am meeting Bobbie and Bill at Grace Episcopal Church for the Friends dinner.

Sunday should be an at home day.  I will be ready for that by then.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: