Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday

I didn't like today.    It was gloomy and made me very funky feeling.

I did attend a meeting at Holiday Inn Express on the changes in the AARP Medicare supplement that Mother and I both have.    I know they send these massive books with volumes of writing but it is so much more useful to be able to have the highlights pointed out to you.

I got home at noon and took a nap after lunch.   See, a gloomy day and I was beat.    I am still beat.   Tomorrow I have to do something to perk myself up.   I will be taking the car in for maintenance.  Maybe that will help.

I am working on St. Anne tonight.   I am behind now.   I wanted to have the first draft of her chapter done BY November 1st.   But I can adapt.   I have extended the deadline to Sunday.

So until tomorrow, perhaps I will be perkier.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." St Augustine of Hippo

No comments: