Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Well, this has been a very busy Tuesday.

To start with, is is trash day, so I had to get the last of that gathered and out to the pick up place.

Then I filled out a couple of forms and cleared a whole slew of "questions" off of my desk before calling Norton because of two charges for service.   I have that all squared away now.

Then I went to the post office to pick up the Condo mail, the Kettle Country Quilt club's meeting to turn in my placemats that we are donating to the Plymouth Meals on Wheels, then to church to drop off raffle tickets.

On my way to the grocery store, I stopped at Kate's to leave two local newspapers that had her picture in them.   She invited me for a cup of tea.   Nice visit and she also gave me a container of fresh cream of veggie soup.   I had that for my supper.  It was SO good.

I did the grocery shopping next and for my last errand, went to the Kettle Moraine Vet Clinic to get Roxie's supplement.

Whew.   I am glad I get to stay home tomorrow.   Still, as always, lots to do and Bobbie and Bill are coming for supper.    I will be putting a Venison Beer stew into the crock pot in the morning.    I love that stew.

So until later

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: