Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Sorry I did not post last night.   I had a lot on my mind and was trying to get to bed and relaxed so that I could sleep for today's events.

I learned this afternoon that my sister in law, Doris, passed away at 10PM on 9/2.   I called Vikki, her daughter, and Jacquie, my other sister in law on that side.  Vikki is so distressed.  I wish I could go to  her .   Don't know whether I could help but hugs never hurt.   Pray for Vikki and the other members of Doris family.   She was a kind woman and I am so glad that I did get to see her again when I went west to visit Bret.    Also Pray for Jacquie.   She is experiencing health issues too.

Speaking of health issues.   I had my appointment with Dr. Leban today.   I think I mentioned that the headaches are gone, a result of the epidural in my neck.   But my shoulder, clavicle and arm are SO painful.   Dr. Leban did a nerve test which pinpointed the pain.   She says that the center is in my shoulder.   She gave me some steroid shots in vital areas.   If this doesn't help, I will be going to an orthopedic surgeon to see about orthoscopic surgery on the shoulder.

I stopped to see Mother on my way home.  She is doing very well.   We are indeed lucky.   I took pictures of my newest granddaughter Courtney and her son Cooper and a picture of her new twins, Toby and Troy to share.    Mom loves new additions to the family.   I hope I see our new Jack and Sam soon. After all they are in Sheboygan County now.

That is all, because I really am rather uncomfortable and am trusting that after a good night's sleep I will feel better.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: