Thursday, September 05, 2013

Another absolutely glorious day.    Not to hot not to cold with blue skies and wispy clouds floating in the blue.

I decided to go to the Exchange Bank for breakfast as I was almost out of Alterra Decaf which is what I drink mornings.  I put the word out and Felicia joined me.   We had a good visit and made a couple of decisions about the Scotland trip.    I think she will be of help at least as far as making decisions goes.

She brought me several tomatoes and two fresh green peppers from their garden.

I told you somebody left tomatoes and cucumbers on my porch on Tuesday.   I had to do something with the cukes so I started looking online for recipes.    I found one for cucumber bread, would you believe that?   So I made it.    It is not a wow must make this again, but on the other had is pleasant and will make a good breakfast bread until it is gone.

I also have tomatoes chopped and ready to cook tomorrow for a nice creamy tomato basil soup.

Love the harvest season!

One of my neighbors, Pat, came over to show me how to use Craig's list.   I would like to sell the extra desk.   Know of anybody who wants a nice beautiful oak desk?   She showed me how to enter the thing but we couldn't figure out how to get the pictures for Picasa to Craigs list.   I am working on that.  

Last.   I had a condo board meeting at 4:30PM over at Alison's.   Got home close to 6PM.    Now I am exhausted.   My arm is hurting pretty bad, partly from all the poking that Dr. Leben did and partly because the injections haven't had a chance to kick in yet.    So at 8PM  I am heading for bed.


I did reach one of the travel agents that I talked to at the Games.    We are going to communicate by phone and email for a week and then meet on the 18th.   We should have a pretty good skeleton of the trip by then and I can start actively promoting. 

So.  All is well.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: