Sunday, September 01, 2013

More Pictures


Bobbie, Leslie, Bill M, Brenda, Richard and Bill S. at Rupp's where we had dinner after the dedication of Dick's Plaque.  A very happy day.

Jimmy Keane playing at Irish Fest
 
The plaque with a bit of a glare, but you can see that it is between two windows in the third floor loft in a prominent position.
So much has been going on the past three weeks that I feel absolutely garbled.   Yes garbled.   But today was a quiet day with only an exit from home for Mass this morning and tomorrow I will only leave once, to go to Mother's to celebrate a Labor Day/Anniversary lunch with her.    It would be their 74th Anniversary today and since Dad is gone, I only forgot to bring flowers once.   And I felt bad about that.   

So that is the day.    I had a cup of my Highland Tay for lunch today.   I do love that tea.    I bought a pack for Mom at the Games too.
Until tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary
Posted by Picasa

No comments: