Friday, September 06, 2013

Hello

It was quite a day.    I was so tired this morning.   I fed Roxie at 6AM, then went back to bed for a bit.  I intended to get up at 7 but woke at 7:30.   Had to rush a bit because Jody comes to clean on Fridays at 8AM.

I am picking up the paper and mail for my neighbor and when I looked at the obits, I found that one of my bank lady friend's, Marlene, daughter Mary had passed away.    It was not expected.   The other bank ladies, Betty, Ceil and Joyce and I met for lunch at the Dairy Queen.   We are all going to meet an hour before the service so that we can drop off our desserts for the lunch after the service and have time to go through the line.  So sad.   This week has really been hard.  Please pray for Marlene and Warren and family and continue to pray for my sister in law, Doris and the family.

The rest of the day was spent transcribing minutes from the condo board, finishing the newsletter for CWI and catching up on Quicken.   I'll be doing more of the same tomorrow.   Have to get back to the new book.   Yves is waiting.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: