Friday, July 26, 2013

We got rain.    I think I have a rain gauge somewhere.  I must find it and put it out.    We have been getting some pretty have rains with the scattered showers that the weather people seeming to be very fond of the Plymouth area.  I am glad.   I haven't had to water and everything looks just wonderful.

I would have liked to stay in bed this morning for a while, but Jody comes to clean on Fridays so I got up at 7AM.   Tomorrow I have no obligations until 3:30 when I will go to Mass.   So I believe that I will try to sleep in then.   With all the fresh air that I have been getting, I am starting to sleep a bit better during the night.

Today I worked on Andrew, the chapter.   I am determined to have the first draft done by next Friday and am within grasp if I keep at it.

I did a bit of shopping.   I had to pick up a prescription for me so stocked up on some vitamins for Mom at Walgreens  too.   I ate lunch at home, but made a point to do my errands so that I could meet my friends and had a blizzard for dessert.    It was a good break in the day.   We solved the problems of the world and then returned to our homes.

I tried to rest but couldn't do too well because my head hurt.  It eased up after a bit later.

 I made several phone calls that needed to be done and worked some more on writing.   Now I am closing down for an early to bed.

So until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 


No comments: