Tuesday, July 23, 2013



I did go grocery  shopping this morning.   I stopped at the post office first to mail the packages to all these babies that are being born all over the country.   Thomas, Troy, and Toby.  I don't feel it is necessary to send anything to the new prince in England.   He is no sweeter than the three munchkins that I mentioned above.  I am however happy to hear that he is a healthy cute little boy and it is always nice to know that babies are born into love.   I know my three are.

Shopping went well.    I stocked up a bit on cleaning and paper products so spent more than I have been but - I had several coupons which saved me quite a bit.  

Home again, I put everything away and then spent the rest of the day on writing.   I sent several poems to a couple of contests that I have been postponing.    I have to write one more that is suitable for the Irish Fest Poetry Contest. I also am ready for both of the Writer's Club meetings for next month.  

I also did a little prep work on the place mats that the Quilt Club is making to give to Meals on Wheels clients in Plymouth.   I am making two extra for Mother.

The promised cool front came through today and I have all the doors open to enjoy the breeze.

Tomorrow Bobbie, Bill and I are going to Green Bay for the Stockholders meeting.    We will get to tour the new part of the stadium after the meeting.    Should be a fun day.   A nice break in the middle of the week.   And then Thursday, I will be home ALL day.

Til tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary






#Fairy rule 1: Do not take what is not given. Leave an offering

I unashamedly copied the above to my blog.    I loved it.   Barbara is a friend of mine in Ireland.   If you want to go on a tour of Ireland next St. Brigid's Day, look at her site http://www.irishblessingstours.com/blog/tag/brat-bhride/.   She was our guide in 2011 when we Celtic Women went.  Super guide and she brings along the best Seanchai in the world, Tony.


 

No comments: