Thursday, July 25, 2013

Shareholder Pictures

 
 


Nice pictures I think.    The top is a view of Lambeau looking at the newly constructed South end.  The second is me with the CWI tartan around my neck on one of the observation decks in the South end.   And the last is Bobbie and Bill in one of the new lounges.    We had a great tour of the whole stadium,  the new areas still smell like new paint and lacquers.

Today was very nice.   I went back to bed until 7AM after feeding Roxie.   Then I got up and got to work.  Lots to do.   I wrote a quick newsletter to the Celtic Women to wish them a Happy St. John the Greater Day.    He is the patron saint of Galicia.  Then I had to send a followup because it seemed proper to pray for all of those people killed and hurt in Galicia in that train wreck.

I finished all of the poems that I enter in contests at this time of year.    WRA (Wisconsin Writer's Association),  Milwaukee Irish Fest,  and a poem for the WFOP (Wisconsin Fellowship of Poets) newsletter.  And I am starting to put my St. Andrew Chapter in order and in an logical and interesting mode.   Lots of work to do.   And my "deadline" for this chapter is a week from Saturday.

Bobbie and Bill picked me up a bit after three PM and we went over to City Park for German night.    Was a lovely time.    They had a beer garden, an ice cream tent, a food tent and a dessert building.   We dined on good food.  I ate a pork sandwich with saurkraut and had a piece of chocolate cake a bit later.    At 6PM the High School German Band started playing and singing.    They were great on the whole, but their female singer was rather piercing and kept yodeling.    We had to leave about then anyway as I had to be home for a telephone conference with the CWI Board.

Rosie was sure glad that I had that Conference Call.    She was a hungry little kitty.  The call went well and was not too long.  

I am happy as it was all in all a very full and fun day.

So. Until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary





Posted by Picasa

No comments: