Saturday, June 29, 2013

Today was gorgeous.   I understand that we MAY get a little more rain tonight but it will not take away from the lovely day.   The doors were open the entire day.  Everything smells SO good.

I had such a pleasant day too.   I finished the minutes for the condo board meeting and sent them to the board for their approval.

I worked on the forward to my new book.   Got to think of a name for it.   I intend to have it ready for market in January of 2015.    I am going to be writing on St. Andrew, one of the patron saints of Scotland the rest of the weekend.

I went to Mass with Kate at 4PM.   Rita couldn't come today but the three of us are now prayer partners and will go together whenever we can.

I received calls from three of my Celtic Women friends.   The calls were about Irish Fest, our book discussion book and the next meeting which will be July 21st  where we are making Brigid Beads.

 I found out that the author, Cynthia Neale,  of the next book we will be talking about at our Book Discussion Group, called Norah, will be at the Literary Corner at Irish Fest.     This is exciting, Veronica will let me know what time she will be there.   Veronica also said that when I finish my Patron Saints book they will let me feature it at Irish Fest.    Wow.

So a busy happy day.   Now I will mix up a nice Irish Coffee and relax until it is time for bed.

Wish you could join me.   I make a mean Irish Coffee.

Dia Dhuit

Mary



No comments: