Monday, June 24, 2013

I liked today.   Started by dropping some items off at St. Vinnie's on my way to Bible Study.

Then on to Blessed Trinity for Bible Study.  We had one question on our second last Psalm, Psalm 124.   The last question was How do you usually respond when you feel helpless?   We agreed that first we usually panic and run around like chickens.   Then we take a deep breath and ask God for help.  We are trying to ask first.  Much easier on the heart.

Our last psalm which we will start next week is Psalm107.  Then a wrap up and on to Acts.

Next I went to Mother's.   We had a nice time for visiting as there wasn't much in the line of bills or anything like that.  We started talking about tomorrow.   John Swart and somebody from the Sheboygan History Museum are meeting Jeff and me at Mom's tomorrow to have pictures taken of Mom handing the souvenir airplane and the shells from the Army's bombing of Sheboygan Falls in 1957.   We have decided to donate them to the museum where they will be appreciated by the community as an interesting part of Sheboygan County's history.    From there we got onto the subject of Dad's job history.    I think I got it.    Now I just need to figure out the dates of everything.

Home again, I had lunch and then went out to deliver some posters for the Poets of Mead - Cooler by the Lake at EBCO ARTworks at 12th and Erie on July 12 and 13.   Should be exciting.    We will be doing readings on the 12th starting at 7PM.   The display opens at 5PM that day and is on Saturday from 1 to 4.

That will be a very busy weekend.

The weekend before Tim and Carol Kunert,  Dick's niece and nephew who I have not met are coming down for a day.    I am excited, you know how I love to have lots of family.

So here I am at the end of the day.   Tomorrow that meeting at Mom's and then a Condo Board Meeting in the afternoon.

So Until evening

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: