Friday, June 28, 2013

An absolutely beautiful day.   And I got to spend it mostly at home with the doors wide open to enjoy the fresh air.    I closed things up about 3 when things got to be kind of muggy.   Muggy is not good.

Jody came to clean at 8am.   I worked on the minutes for the Condo Assn. postcards to advertize the book and sorting more sewing supplies.

I went out to take down the canipy the our neighbor Edie has lent for shade at our Thursday night gatherings with the help of Bob and Peggy. 

At about 11AM the guy I have hired to power wash and stain the deck and front porch came and did the power washing.   So I had to spend some time before he came taking plants and furniture off of the deck.   He will be back on Tuesday, weather permitting to finish the job.
So I head into the weekend with nothing to do but catch up with what ever I see that needs to be done.

Hope your weekend is as uncluttered.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: