Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Today I had to be at Aurora for an MRI at 9:30AM. I had planned on arriving early and was glad I did, as they have a new computer system and had to update all or most of my information.   Ick.  But all went well anyway.  It takes quite a while and is noisy as all get out but with the ear plugs, I managed, as usual to get a bit of a rest.

Then I stopped at the bank for a couple of things on the way to the Pig for my weekly shopping.   Didn't need much but stocked up on paper products that were on sale.   Dick would be very proud of me.   He always worried about running out of paper towels, kleenix and bathroom tissue.

Today is six months since he went ahead.   How fast time is going.  It still is lonely without him.  It is hard to get used to.

I filled the car tank while I was out too so I am set for quite a while.   The rest of the day was busy at home.   I prepared a salmon salad from the leftover 52 Stafford dinner.   It was SO good.   I gave a couple of slivers to Roxie and she was a happy, happy girl.

I took a walk at about 4PM because I had a condo delivery and it was so beautiful, it seemed a crime to stay in all afternoon.   I kept running into people and was not back in the house until after 5.   Roxie pointed at her "watch" and chided me for being later to serve her her meal.

I found the boxes of my book on the porch.   Yea,   Now I can start selling and marketing.   You can find it on Xlibris.com, Amazon.com and barnsandnoble.com or ask at bookstores.   They or you will, temporarily have to look it up by my name   Mary J. Kunert as the book title is misspelled in the stores' data base.    The title is Schlitzhagen and Green Meatballs.    It is listed as SchlitzChagen and Green Meatballs.   XLibris is working on correcting this.   But it is there.   I am a real author.   Yea. 

I do have books to sell now and will be going to the local book stores etc.   to market them.   On July 13,  the Mill Street Festival occurs in Plymouth.   My favorite book store Book Heads will have four authors with tables to showcase and sell their books.   I am one of them.   Thank you SUE.  She will also have the book on her shelves along with Fragments and Seeking.

So It has been a very full day.   Tomorrow I am home all day but will be having Mary Eckert here to take my picture for the Poets of Mead event at EBCO next month.   Then I will have the handouts and can share more details with you.   So much is happening in my "writing career".   It is quite exciting.

Until tomorrow then. 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: