Thursday, June 20, 2013

This was quite a busy day.    It started out very comfortable and though the temperature got up into the 80s we had a nice breeze which kept the humidity down a lot.

I kept busy at home this morning, then after lunch, I went to downtown Plymouth and left flyers about the EBCOArt Poetry event at various places along with what I could about my book.   I am excited as I am now marketing.

This evening, we had a gathering in the empty lots, now a "park" in front of my unit.   We, the board, just sent out an email and were pleased that 16 people came.   So we will do it every Thursday.    Just bring a chair and what you want to drink.   Doesn't matter how many, just a chance to get out of the house and visit.

So it was a very busy day and tomorrow will be similar.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: