Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A whole day at home and it was a beautiful day.

At 9:30AM I was on an hour telephone conference with my friend Janet and another friend Joan.   We covered a lot of territory.    I need to assemble it in my brain.

I cleaned my 2nd quarter of the garage.   Only two quarters to go.   In winter things just get shoved wherever.

I watered the potted plants inside and out and cleaned up and sorted lots of papers and prepared for the next two days.    I really have NOTHING scheduled for the next two days but want to start marketing the book.   Tomorrow I will scan in the information and email it to everybody and I want to spend an hour or so tomorrow and Friday taking advertisement stuff for this AND cooler by the lake: the  the Poets of Mead  at the EBCO ARTworks at 12th and Erie in Sheboygan.. 

Mary Eckardt came here tonight to take pictures for the exhibit at EBCO.   We had a really informative visit.   She was the one who interviewed me for the Press when I won the poetry contest at Milwaukee IrishFest in 2002.    So we have a bit of a history.   

What a busy day considering everything.   The next two days will also be busy.   I am excited by the book and will get the picture and all to you tomorrow morning.   That is my morning goal.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: