Wednesday, June 12, 2013

  had my day at home.     The only times I left the house were to go to the mailbox and to step out back to cut some lemon balm for a sauce I made to go with my lamb burger for lunch.
 Steger, the furnace people, serviced the air conditioning unit for the summer today.   They check in the early summer and in the early winter.   Good thing they did, there was a warranty part that needed to be replaced.
 I did not set any specific goals today, but just worked on simplifying anything that I could put my hands on and sorting things.   I feel pretty good about it.   Tomorrow can be more of the same.
 So with nothing exciting to say, I will sign off for the night and hope that you are all safe and warm.   There is a thunder storm raging outside.   Apparently it may go on until 1AM.  But we are not in the "severe" storm area, so I can sleep soundly, with any luck at all.   Roxie is not pleased with the thunder, but she does not hide.
 Dia Dhuit
 
Mary
 
 
 
There is an Indian proverb that says that everyone is a house with four rooms, a physical, a mental, an emotional, and a spiritual. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time but, unless we go into every room every day, even if only to keep it aired, we are not a complete person.
Rumer Godden

No comments: