Monday, March 18, 2013

This was a mega busy day.

I started off by returning a call that I received from a lovely Irish Lady that I met in Dublin two years ago.    We have exchanged phone calls and letters before.   I know that I have to confirm her address with her brother so I am sure that I have it right.   

Then, I left and picked up some coke for Mother at the Pick and Save on the way to Bible Study.   Then Bible Study.    We had an interesting discussion, the five of us.    We are finally moved on from Psalm 118 after four weeks and now are discussing Psalm 103, which is quite comforting.  

Then on to Mother's.   We had quite a bit to do.   Bills and I filled the pill boxes and took two to be refilled,  I can drop them off on Wednesday on my way back from Sheboygan.

I ate lunch with Mother and then went to the Sheboygan Clinic for my appointment with Dr. Sokhi.   He has ordered a CT Scan of my midsection to be sure there is nothing wrong as I have a lot of pain in there now.    He did have me increase one of the pills that Dick and I called the "whoop pills" because I would take them IF I had acid reflux.   Now I take them three times a day.

Next, I got a blood test, which I have already heard is just fine, and headed home via Walmart and the Bank.

Home again, I rested for a bit and then fixed dinner as I had to be at Redeemer Lutheran for a practice for the Spring Concert that a local chorus does at the Plymouth Arts Center every spring.   Don't ask how I got involved.   It is all Kate's fault.

I picked up prescriptions from Walmart on my way home and now it is time to go to bed.   Tomorrow I am home all day.   Yee Haw.

I am looking forward to that.  

Hope you had a good day.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

P. S.  It is three months today.   That is hard.  Hard to comprehend sometimes.

No comments: