Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Forty two years ago today, I was in the hospital giving birth to my boy Bart.   I was determined to see him come into the world as I was unable to do so with Tony and Bret.    This made for a very exciting delivery room.    I was so excited and that transmits I guess.    I never will forget that little head emerging, followed in one big push by the rest of him.     He lay there for a moment kind of blue looking and then gasped and started crying which made him pink up immediately.    Even then he was very intense and was the most beautiful baby in the hospital.

I called him this morning but got his answering machine so I sang Happy Birthday to him.    He called ME a while ago and we had a great birthday talk.   He is having crab legs for his birthday supper so is a happy camper.

I was home all day and spent it working on my Cookbook.     I am pleased with the way it is coming to being.    Bobbie agreed to edit it for me.     I am so grateful.

I also baked some avocado cupcakes.    An experiment, but they look good.    I will frost them tomorrow and taste.    They get a lemon cream cheese frosting.    A couple of the avocado
ripened a bit fast for me.    Bobbie will get two tomorrow and I gave Mom two.   I still have more than enough.    I am having salads and sandwiches too. 

Tomorrow, I go to see Dr. Leben about my strained muscles and I will be having a CTScan on my abdominal area to rule out problems because my stomach is so sore.  The whole middle of the day.  I will be able to drop Mom's meds off to her on the way home anyway.  

Thutsday, Bobbie and I are going to attend the Mead Library Board meeting about Dick's Plaque.

So.  The week is very busy.    I am so grateful for today.   

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: