Wednesday, March 20, 2013

A busy day coming to an end.

First.   I have to give you some really big news.    My sister Eileen's son John and his wife Holly gave birth to two healthy little identical twin boys.   They are names Sam and Jack.    We are all so happy and excited.    Give a prayer of thanks for them and that he bless John and Holly with lots of patience.  Love is easy but I know how hard it was with one at a time.   Go John and Holly, Go.

Today was a doctor day for me.    The CTScan showed no masses so Dr. Sohki is just changing the dose on one of the meds that I have been taking only "when needed".   

Dr. Leban seems to have allieved the pain in my shoulder and arm.   But as I told her, now I am getting headaches every day and am finding the vicadin helps.  But I don't want to become too dependant on it.   So she put some shots in the two tendans that can cause this pain and gave me a prescripion to take just for the next couple of weeks at bedtime.   Another wait and see but at lease something is looked at.

I came home to a very needy kitty.   She and I were at the desk all afternoon.    I worked on Chapter 8 of my cookbook project.

Now I am very tired and am going to finish cleaning up the kitchen and then go to bed.   By the way, I make avocado cupcakes with lemon cream cheese frosting and they are quite tasty.

So until tomorrow.   The only thing scheduled is the Mead Board meeting.   Bobbie and are are attending.

Dick and Brenda called tonight and helped me solve a couple of computer problems.   They will be over soon and help me sort out computer stuff.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: