Friday, January 11, 2013

Woke up this morning to temps in the high thirties, that crept up to the high forties as the day went on.  Of course, the warm air and the rain make the morning VERY foggy.   

Jody came to clean at about 8:15AM.   She was able to give me a status report on the roads as I had to leave at 9:30AM for a 10AM appointment with Attorney Voss.   We have everything legal set up.   I will go back at the end of the month to sign the new will and powers of attorney.   He will file the will and see that the deed is recorded in my name alone.   Another big item crossed off.   Only a couple of necessary things to do then I can start making other decisions.

After I left there, I did some other errands and then joined the other bank ladies at Dairy Queen.   We had a really good visit this week.   I ordered a chicken quesadilla.   It was good.   I have 1/2 of it left for tomorrow.

This evening I rode out to Rhine with Warren and Nancy to visit with friends while they shot.    That was a pleasant way to spend an evening.

So.  Heading into a quiet weekend.    I plan on doing some sewing and more organizing.

It has been a good day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

William James wrote: "Common sense and a sense of humor are the same thing, moving at different speeds. A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing."

No comments: