Wednesday, January 09, 2013

I feel good about today,

This morning was very busy.    I went grocery shopping first and then went to Klips and Tips to have my hair cut.    A stop at the bank and then home.

I spent the rest of the day finishing putting Christmas put away.    I have a whole box of nice ornaments that I have decided not to keep.    Now I have to decide what to do with them.    Some of them are VERY nice and they are all in good shape.   I also finished cleaning out the pantry and have discovered several cans and boxes of dated food.     I guess this happens and the past year I have not done the cooking that I did before because Dick's appetite was so reduced that we had to cut back on quantities and some things were just not being made.    I feel like a bit oops.   But I have it under control now.

Jeff stopped by on his way home from Mom's this afternoon.   The door to the closet is almost ready to be put back on.   He just needs a strong pair of arms to help get it hung.  He brought me a container of homemade wild turkey soup.   I had some for supper and it is very good.

Tomorrow will be a good day.    I am having lunch with Bobbie at Field and Fork.   We are going to talk about the use of Dick's memorial funds.   It will be so good to spend time with her.

So until tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: