Thursday, January 10, 2013

This was a really nice day.   Bobbie and I met for lunch at Field to Fork in Sheboygan.    We hadn't seen each other for some time and it was a perfect time to visit and exchange information and cards for the Memorial fund.     We had a good lunch.   I love Field to Fork.  

Then we walked to Mead so that I could see the placque that is dedicated to Marie Barkman.  It is like an open book with her name and the dated of her service and her title and then a nice quote on the other side.   Gives me a direction to go.   I will go to a trophy shop next week to see if they can help me with the design.   Then I will let the kids know and get approval from the library.

I had a quiet afternoon with a very good nap.

I was telling Bobbie that this morning, I walked past the extra room upstairs where I have the wheelchair and the stand lift.    The wheel chair was turned on.    Dick is playing games with me. I did not turn it on and it was not on long because it was fully charged.     What a trickster he is.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: