Friday, January 04, 2013

It was a fruitful and fun day.   Jody came and cleaned this morning.   She helped me roll up the big desk mat and get it out into the garage.   

I now have all the banking either clear or well on its way.   By the end of January, I will be able to set up a good budget and know what is coming in.   What is going out will be a bit more difficult.    Many things will be eliminated and many things will be reduced.    I am going to try to estimate myself this next week.

I have finished all the thank you notes.   Today more lovely flowers arrived with a card from the people at Advanced Eye Care.   All his caregivers wrote their sympathies.    They were always SO good with Dick and really enjoyed his humor.

I also got a card from Beth at the Sheboygan County Historical Research Center.   They are putting a rose bush in their garden dedicated to Dick.   I am so touched.

 Today, I joined my Bank Lady friends at the Dairy Queen.   There were five of us, Marlene, Betty, Barb, Ceil and me.   It was fun.   I ate a bacon cheeseburger which tasted great.  Had a lot of catching up to do.  

Then this evening, I drove out to Rhine Plymouth.   It was the first night of league.    I have decided not to shoot the winter league so that I can give my body a chance to heal, but will be going out some Fridays to visit.    Hopefully I will be not hurting when Spring league starts because I do like shooting.   I even bought ammo this week because I was close to Gander Mountain and thought I should stock up a bit.

So it was a good day.    Now the weekend and I will continue putting Christmas  away.    I am doing it slowly this year as I am going to sorting and give away things that I really don't have a strong attachment too.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary




No comments: