Thursday, January 03, 2013

I am tired tonight and I have good reason.   Dick would be proud of me.

I had a lovely gathering with three of my Celtic sisters at the Exchange Bank this morning.    How wonderful is the sisterhood of woman that can just BE for their sisters that are going through a rough time.  Rough time.  That is not quite a description of what happens when your best friend goes ahead to eternity, but you know what I mean.   I was glad that Janet, Joan, LuAnne and I met for this breakfast as I went on to take care of ALL the bank things that have to be settled  after Dick went on to heaven.

I took care of most of the Investment stuff and all of the banking stuff today.  I also have an appointment for the legal stuff and the SSI stuff.   Wow am I good or what. Again, Dick would be proud of me.    He always said that whatever I did he was proud of me.   Who will be proud of me now?

Roxie gets quite distressed when I am gone for too long.   I will try to reassure her.  After all, I should have at least 20 more years.   Much more than she will stay with me.

Bart called this afternoon.   How nice is that.   I need my kids and they are being really great.

How lucky am I.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


1 comment:

Jim and Michelle said...

We will be proud of you Mary. Always.