Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Guess I forgot to post yesterday.    I am going to be a bit disorganized for a while, so be patient with me. 

Yesterday and today were at home days.  I am just doing things as I feel like it.   There is a lot of nervous energy here, but I am trying to hear my sweetheart telling me to rest.

Yesterday afternoon, my cousin Chris and her husband Ron dropped by for a short visit and Ron took all of the wine bottles and gallon jugs from the wine making.   Ron was so sweet, he made sure that I wouldn't be making wine any longer as he didn't want to take what I might need.    I was able to tell him that this was a hobby that Dick and I had enjoyed together.   The memories brings smiles and I still have some wine that we made left but I wouldn't want to be doing it without him.   We all agreed that it is really wonderful that Bobbie has taken over the "wine business" for the Kunert family.
They were SO impressed with her label.

All of the thank you notes are done.   I am still receiving some and am writing the notes as they come in.     So many loving people who remember Dick so fondly.

Today I worked on a quilting project for about an hour.   That was a pleasant hour.   I am going to finish the wall hanging of Mother's Crazy Quilt squares by next Monday.   My intention is to take one UFO at a time and finish it.    Then I can feel that I am back quilting again.

I will in the next few days roll in some writing and reading also.  I thing, schedule person that I am, I will try to schedule for these things that I want to do and see how it turns out.

Jeff stopped by on his way home from Mother's this evening with an acorn squash and some desserts from Kathy.   I am getting spoiled.   

Tomorrow I will go out for the first time really.   I will have breakfast at the Exchange Bank at 8AM with Janet and whoever else can come.   Then an appointment at the bank in Sheboygan at 10, a couple of quick errands in Sheboygan as I am there.   Then finally an appointment with a personal banker at 12:30PM in Plymouth.   

Time to get back into the world

Dia Dhuit

Mary
  

No comments: