Sunday, December 30, 2012

What a sweet day.    I slept until about 8:30AM when Roxie started to think that perhaps I should be getting up.

We were lazy.    I didn't even shower!!!.    I had breakfast and then spent the day going from one easy project to another.    I wrote some of the thank you notes.  I cleaned out one of Dick's desk drawers.  I cleaned the kitchen after I had lunch.    I had steak, potatoes, carrots and broccoli salad for lunch.

I took a nice nap this afternoon and had phone calls from Jim and Michelle, Nora, Eileen and Jeff today.   AND Bart and Barb checked in at 4:30PM, they were between Tulsa and Oklahoma City.   Then they called back at 7:30PM, passing Ft. Sill on their way home.   All they had to do was pick up some milk and then home to their critters.

Now I can relax,knowing that all of my children are safely home.

My friend Janet called and we are going to meet on Thursday at the Exchange Bank for coffee in the morning.    Won't that be a nice way to start facing the world again.

Love you all and I still feel all your love.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: