Saturday, December 22, 2012

It has been three days now.    I still can't quite believe that Dick has really gone on ahead.   I have not been alone for such a long time, and I loved being with Dick.    We were a good team.

I baked today.  I always do a lot of cooking when I am under stress or troubled.    I remember one day Jim jokingly telling his Dad that they ought to think of a way to make me nervous so that I would bake some good stuff.  At least I think he was joking.

I have been going through the meds and all the equipment that we needed for Dick and am going to try to find homes for most of it.   

I went to Mass this afternoon.   That was good.    I always get comfort and strength from the Mass and from the sacrament.   Today was no exception.

Bart and Barb are going to be here tonight.   I will tell you about their arrival tomorrow as I will be up later than usual tonight and you know what a lazy bones I am.

So until tomorrow, I just wanted you to know that I am OKAY and will be OKAY.   Just takes a bit of time and believing.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: