Monday, December 24, 2012

I will be more consistent eventually.   At this time, I will post when I think of it.

It was a nice day,   I slept late, until shortly after 8PM.

Barbara and I went to Woodlake to do a bit of grocery shopping this morning,then came back to pick up Bart so the three of us could to to visit Mother.   She looked just beautiful in her Christmasy outfit and with her hair just done on Saturday.   We had a nice visit - not too long but she was so glad to see the two of them.

Home again,  Bart went to take a nap.    The doorbell rang and it was Leslie and Bill.   Yea.   They make better time than I thought they would.   They look wonderful.   I went to Mass at 4PM.   It was a lovely Mass.  The Folk Choir sang.   I was a Eucharistic Minister which really makes me feel close to God.    I had a lot to ask him for today so that made it especially important.  

My being gone gave Barb and Bill and Leslie a chance to get to know each other.    Barb made Taco Soup for our supper that was  SOOO good.  She made a big batch so I ell have some for meals after she leaves.  I feel so treasured.

The five of us had supper and a super visit tonight.    Tomorrow is Christmas and Bobbie and Bill will be here for dinner and the day.  

I wonder if I will ever be really rested.   Early to bed tonight again.

Love you all

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: