Thursday, December 20, 2012

Two days.    I still feel rather lost but I was very glad to be home all day today.   If I HAD wanted to go our, the snow would have prevented it.    So it is a good thing I wanted to be home.  

Lots of calls from so many friends and family that I did not have a chance to feel really alone at all.

I kept myself occupied today just going through the house to gather all the things that remind me of Dick's illnesses.    I want them out of here so that only the loving things that we shared are here to make me smile.    We had so many happy times and I am grateful that even in his bad times, he still could make me laugh.    After 26 years that is really quite an accomplishment.   I smile just thinking of this.

Tomorrow, more of the same, but I will have Jody cleaning in the morning and a couple of people will be coming to take care of a couple of things.    I will at some time to go to the Pig for a few things that I will be needing.   Not much but there is always something.

I will be in bed tonight early.   I am slowly getting rested. now that I don't have to get up during the night.   

BUT - I would rather be getting up if I had my druthers.

Love and Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: