Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sorry I didn't post last night.    I was just so exhausted and trying to get things done around the house.

Spent the morning at Rocky Knoll with Dick.    He still has no appetite to speak of and is so very tired.  And he wants ice water.    I have convinced the nurses to top the thick water with a couple of cubes of ice which keeps it cold and provided the feel of ice on his lips.  Bobbie brought him soda today and they thickened that.  She said he liked the Sierra Mist.

He just tells me he wants to go home.  I told him that we have to see what the doctors say first.    I had hoped he could be home for Christmas, but I am not seeing any improvement in his strength and I can't take care of him as weak as he is.

My friend, Joan Kramer,came over to the house today and gave me a reflexology treatment.   I am feeling much more relaxed and hope that this will help me get a really great sleep and that I will wake up rested.

A busy day tomorrow.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: